Brighid's Kiss

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Truth

I originally posted this on mylot, but it felt important enough for me to duplicate this post here as well. Your comments are warmly welcomed.

It took a long time for "upper management" to beat this into me, and honestly, sometimes I still choose (wrongfully) to ignore my hard earned lessons and let it affect it.

Fear, Deception, Lies, Anger and Violence. These are the weapons of those who chose to hide from the light of truth. They use them because they are afraid of what they do not understand, what they cannot understand.

I was, and sometimes still is, angry at people like that. There were those who mistreated me because of my believes. The resentment built up and so did the anger. So much so that "upper management" stepped in*censored* slapped me to my senses.

I would leave the*cough* joy of discovering that experience to the parties who need it. But I'll share what little this numb skull had learn from it all.

They WANT you to be angry. It just feeds them with the hatred that they are so hungry for. They mistake it for passion, and dread the day it leaves them. The emptiness left is more torturous then damnation. As twisted as it is, this is the only way they know how to survive.

They are in all religions, all faiths, all believes. The Lost who would worship anything just to get a false sense of peace. Serenity parts not her grace to them. And I know them well. It's hard not to know a past you are not proud of.

Open your heart and listen. Truth calls. It will not be the truth under a brick or on a page. It will be truth without Good or Evil, without Merit or Sin. It will be Truth as it is. Let not the ones who hide from it sway you, or risk joining them.

Open your arms, step up and receive.

May that which you hold divine, be with you always.

2 comments:

Únat said...

Hi!
I was searching the net for some good blogs to link to, (I hope you do not mind me adding you to my blogroll list), and found you through Witch Vox.
Actually, I sort of realized that what I was really looking for, was some reasonable "philosophy" to read this evening. Thank you.

I hope you enjoy your day.

Ylva

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.